Dakota Digital Odyssey Series II and Solarix instruments are fully backed by a Limited 24-month Warranty against manufacturer defects and provide the accuracy and performance you've come to expect from Dakota Digital!
- Adjustable 199 MPH speedometer calibration is adjustable for nearly any gearing, tire size or combination.
- Numeric and Bar Graph speedometer display.
- User selectable MPH or KPH.
- Compatible with both electronic and cable driven applications.
- Odometer with two resettable trip odometers.
- Resettable Mile to Service with warning (user selectable countdown).
- Various indicators can also be displayed such as: Turn Signals, High-Beam, Check Engine and Low Oil.
- Gear Position Indicator compatable with Automatic transmissions with the optional GSS-2000 sender and for Manual 3- 6 speed transmissions (ODYR-02-1/ SLX-02-1 is required).
- Wait to start"/ "Check Engine" light.
- Serveral performance calculations include: High Speed Recall, 0-60 timer, 1/4 mile time and speed.
- Easy push button calibration.
- Machined aluminum housing.
*Dakota Digital Instrument systems are normally shipped from the factory with "0" miles on the odometer. If you would like mileage added to the odometer, this can be done at the factory for a charge of $20. Please contact us to arrange this service.
Together at last, Dakota Digital Odyssey Series II and Solarix Series gauges have always been built in house and have offered all of the same features for years. To make it easier to compare, we have combined the gauges together for easier viewing. Check out the chart below for the differences:
|Odyssey Series II||Odyssey Solarix|