Dakota Digital Odyssey Series II and Solarix instruments are fully backed by a Limited 24-month Warranty against manufacturer defects and provide the accuracy and performance you've come to expect from Dakota Digital!
- Adjustable 199 MPH speedometer calibration is adjustable for nearly any gearing or tire size combination.
- User selectable MPH or KPH
- Compatible with both electronic and cable drive applications.
- Odometer with two resettable trip odometers.
- Resettable Miles to Service with warning (user settable countdown) and Hour meter.
- Quick response bar graph tachometer with adjustable shift point warning.
- Easy Tachometer calibration for a wide range of cylinder combinations from 1- 15 cylinders without the use and hassle of bulky coils.
- Gear Position Indicator compatable with Automatic transmissions with the optional sender GSS-2000 and Manual 3- 6 speed transmissions (no additional parts required).
- Adjustable shift point indicator with warning and output for external shift light (external shift light not included).
- Various indicators can also be displayed such as Turn Signal, High Beam, Neutral, Low Oil Pressure, Low Voltage and Security Indicators.
- "Wait to start" / "Check Engine" light.
- Several performance calculations include: 0- 60 time, high speed & high RPM recall, 1/4 mile time and speed.
- Easy push button calibration.
- Machined aluminum housing.
*Dakota Digital Instrument systems are normally shipped from the factory with "0" miles on the odometer. If you would like mileage added to the odometer, this can be done at the factory for a charge of $20. Please contact us to arrange this service.
Together at last, Dakota Digital Odyssey Series II and Solarix Series gauges have always been built in house and have offered all of the same features for years. To make it easier to compare, we have combined the gauges together for easier viewing. Check out the chart below for the differences:
|Odyssey Series II||Odyssey Solarix|