Vintage Air GEN IV SureFit System, the complete "everything fits" heat, cool and defrost system for your 61-64 Chevy Impala. These Vintage Air Gen IV servo control kits are available in complete kits or evaporator only kits.
GEN IV SureFit System Features:
- Fly-by-Wire fully electronic servo motor controls with no cables or capillary tube to route
- Infinite "just right temperature" air blending
- Infinite blower fan speed adjustment
- High volume dehumidified defrost mode
- Separate high capacity aluminum plate & fin cooling coil
- Copper/brass CuproBraze parallel flow heater coil
- Mounts behind the dash
- Uses your factory system controls with Vintage Air's exclusive Electronic Cable Converters
- Flat steel firewall cover panel on some kits.
Some installations may require additional engine pulleys-not included in kits. You must provide correct pulleys, v-belts, heater hoses and refrigerant. Recommended use of shroud and electric fan.
Street Rods by Michael sells and installs all Vintage Air products!