1957 Chevrolet Full-Size (Gen IV Electonic Unit) Standard Plenum Factory Non-Air Vehicle Only
Vintage Air GEN IV SureFit System, the complete "everything fits" heat, cool and defrost system for your '57 Chevy. These Vintage Air GEN IV servo control kits are available in complete kits or evaporator only kits.
- Fly-by-wire fully electronic servo motor controls with no cables or capillary tube to route
- Infinite "just right temperature" air blending
- Infinite blower fan speed adjustment - 3-speed fan for '57
- High volume dehumidified defrost mode
- Separate high capacity aluminum plate & fin cooling coil
- Copper/brass CuproBraze parallel flow heat coil
- Mounts behind the dash
- Uses your factory system controls with our exclusive Electronic Cable Converters
- Flat steel firewall cover panel - Stamped OEM style for '57
- Replacement molded glove box (reduced capacity)
Choose Center Vent System or 4 Independent Vent System
The Tri-Five Chevy SureFit kits include TiteFit compressor hardlines. These lines are rerouted through core support and the drier mounts behind. Upgrades to polished lines are available.
Complete kit condenser for stock radiator only, crossflow condensers available for kit.
Some installations may require additional engine pulleys-not included in kit.
If using 265 or 283 V8 engines you may need to upgrade harmonic balancer and pulleys. (System will not work with generator).
Street Rods by Michael sells and installs all Vintage Air products!
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL VINTAGE AIR SUREFIT UNITS