Sound Control - 2 Gallon Container
LizardSkin Sound Control (SC) is a spray-applied automotive sound damping coating that is great for reducing exterior noises and enhancing sound systems. It is an advanced, water-based composition of a high-grade acrylic binder with sound-damping particles.
LizardSkin® Sound Control is used by custom car, street rod, truck builders and anyone else who wants to reduce unwanted noise and/or enhance the sound of their high end audio systems. It is best applied by the SuperPro Application Kit to a clean and dry, rust-free surface.
For maximum acoustic performance in your ride, encapsulate the entire interior and all appropriate exterior surfaces.
Benefits of LizardSkin SC include:
- Dampen annoying rattles, vibrations and road noise
- Protects surface from starring and rust
- Quick and easy spray-on application
- Fast clean up with water and soap
- Environmentally friendly solution
- Enhance your stereo’s sound and performance
- Non-toxic, Class A Fire-rated
- Impressive damping to weight ratio
- Continuous protective moisture barrier
Since LizardSkin Sound Control not only dampens noise, but also protects surfaces, it will help keep the integrity of your ride intact for years. The coating can withstand temperatures to 300°F (149°C).
One 2-gallon container of LizardSkin Sound Control
will cover 40-45 ft2 at 0.040” (40 mils/1mm) thickness dry.