American Autowire Wiring Harness For 1978 to 1980 Chevy Camaro.
- A replacement headlight switch with internal 30amp circuit breaker, retention collar nut, adjustable length shaft, and custom knob.
- Standard turn signal and hazard flashers are mounted on fuse panel. A new horn relay is mounted on the main dash harness.
- Fuse box designed to fit in original location with no modifications. All required hardware supplied. New ATO fuse panel allows for easy fuse and circuit breaker accessibility. Harness is laid out and formed to allow for nearly all after market accessories such as: gauge packages, wiper systems, heat and air conditioning systems, etc.
- Original switch connector bodies - an American Autowire exclusive feature.
- Steering column connectors can plug directly into many aftermarket steering columns, or stock 1978-80 GM columns that use stock GM turn signal switches.
- Complete factory heater harness assembly included.
- Separate under dash courtesy lamps for use along with your original dome/interior lighting.
- Instrument Cluster wiring is designed with a “cluster harness disconnect” system for easy service and assembly. Original terminals and PC board connector (another American Autowire exclusive) are provided for stock cluster connections. The system will also connect into most popular aftermarket gauges such as AUTOMETER, CLASSIC INSTRUMENTS, DAKOTA DIGITAL, STEWART WARNER, VDO and others.
- Rear body harness assembly plugs into the main harness in the stock location, and our longer leads allow for stock or custom routing of the wires. Rear body wiring includes complete backup light leads with correct lamp sockets, complete stop and tail light leads with correct lamp sockets, complete turn signal leads with correct lamp sockets, complete rear side marker leads with correct long focal length molded lamp sockets, complete license plate lead connection to plug into your lamps, and fuel tank sender wire with trunk grommet and tank connection.
- New floor dimmer switch is provided for ease of installation. Wire length and connection accommodate original floor mount dimmer switch.
- GM bulkhead connectors for the engine and front light wiring are included (another American Autowire exclusive) and allow for easy installation with original or custom routing.
- Engine wiring includes connectors for original points type as well as H.E.I. distributors. Power and tach connectors supplied for GM H.E.I. distributors. Alternator connectors are supplied for GM “SI” series internally regulated alternators. GM “CS” series alternator adapter is available separately.
- Front lighting includes extra long leads that can be routed for stock, or optional appearances. All headlight connectors and terminals, parking and directional light leads and lamp sockets, and side marker leads and lamp sockets are provided along with a switched trigger wire for an electric fan relay (usually recommended with AC).
- All the various connectors and terminals for your wiper/washer system are provided.
FREE SHIPPING ON AMERICAN AUTOWIRE WIRING HARNESS!