Vintage Air's Gen II Universal Features:
- High torque gear-drive servo motors control all airflow doors for increased travel, greater airflow, superior door sealing, and immediate response to control input.
- No reliance on engine vacuum -Important with high performanceengines!
- Our own engineered heating/cooling coils increase cooling capacity and heating capacity over other conventional designs.
- CAD designed and virtual modeled evaporator case design allows signifcant airflow volume increases over conventional designs.
- Superior air capacity and control of dedicated dehumidified defroster mode.
- Blower fan motor is isolated on rubber mounts for quiet running and longer life.
- Multiple control panel options.
- Heavy duty wiring harness with circuit breakers and relays.
- Servo operated adjustable heater control valve for variable temp adjustment.
Street Rods by Michael sells and installs Vintage Air Gen II Systems.