Vintage Air Gen IV Magnum Universal From Vintage Air
Gen IV technology delivers OEM quality climate control. Enjoy true b-level, infinity adjustable comfort in your classic car. This high quality evaporator system can handle the largest sedan or wagon.
Control Panels sold separately.
Street Rods by Michael Sells & Installs Vintage Air Units
This Gen IV Magnum Series features:
- Fully electronic operation - no cables or vacuum controls
- Micro-processor controlled coil temperature monitor. No capillary tube to install.
- Separate high capacity heat and cool coils
- Aluminum plate/fin A/C coil
- Copper/brass cuprobrase parallel flow heater coil
- In full A/C mode air by passes heater core resulting in less restriction and increase airflow
- Blend air door for instant temperature adjustment
- Infinite das/floor air blend
- Infinite defrost/floor air blend with dedicated defrost
- Variable speed blower motor
- Positive shut off solenoid operated heater control valve in max A/C
- Multiple control panels options
- Unique shape allows fitment in vehicles with high transmission tunnels and stepped firewalls i.e. '50's through '80 models
Gen IV Magnum System comes complete with:
- Evaporator and mounting brackets
- Wiring harness
- Electric solenoid heater control valve
- A/C duct hoses
- Drain kit
- Defrost hoses and ducts
- Picture instructions
Pick one of these control panel options to complete your new setup.