Optional Five Hole Fuel Tank Senders
Tanks' optional fuel tank senders mount with five mounting screws. They work on fuel tanks from 6 to 24 inches deep by cutting to length using the instructions included. Since fuel tank senders only read resistance to ground they work on all 6-24 volt systems positive or negative ground. They do not have a fuel pickup tube built into them as some original senders may have. Their fuel senders are available for the following applications.
- SW - SW gauges - 240-33 OHMS
- VDO - VDO gauges - 10-180 OHMS
- GME - GM up to 1964 - 0-30 OHMS
- GML - GM 1965 and up - 0-90 OHMS
- ORG - Early Ford & Mopar - 73-10 OHMS
The first number of the (OHMS) represents empty and the following is for full.