Walker Radiator Works 1934 - 1936 Chevy Pickup Radiator
- Designed to operate with a 15 lb. to 18 lb. cap.
- Top tanks are stamped from .040 deep draw Brass.
- Pre-drawn heavy (12 Ga.) steel rod holder with threaded holes for all attachments. (Where needed.)
- Brass drain cock for easy draining.
- Outlets: Top - Center; Bottom - Right
- Oil cooler for automatic transmission.
- Fitting size is 1/80 pipe thread. Line fitting kits are available.
- Heavy gauge steel side brackets.
- Simple bolt in application.
- No alterations to grill or grill shell.
- Guaranteed to cool.
Complete with all connections. Ready to bolt to your application.
**Upgrade to Z-Series for bored out engines, Big Blocks or more cooling for your ride.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel and urethane, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.